Join on with MVP (Most Valuable Parents) to end Gun Violence as we launch our 2022 Anti-Gun Violence campaign! Stay connected to the MVP website for the most recent updates as we move forward with our 2022 Anti-Gun Violence Community Action Plan.
Phase One is scheduled to begin the second week of July.
What is phase One? Phase One is our Billboard champagne.
- 6 Anti-Gun TRAFFICKING billboards will float the City throughout the months of July, August and September. (then renewed).
Part 2 of Phase One:
- Support commitment letters from all community stakeholders such as: Elected Officials, Community Based Organizations (CBO’s), Concerned Clergy, and Concerned Citizens.
- Letters are specific to each individual elected official according to the office they serve.
- Congressman Brian Higgins
- Mayor Brown
- Senator Kennedy
- District Attorney John Flynn
- Police Commissioner Byron Lockwood
Community Based Organizations:
- Back To Basics
- Buffalo Peace Makers
- Stop The Violence Coalition
- Buffalo United Front
- Buffalo Fathers
- Still to be determined
For more detailed information feel free to call us at 716-335-3640.